|Drinking Strangers Gym Water by accident 2nd request
Aug 28, 2013
I was at the gym on sunday and i reached down and picked up the wrong water bottle and had a gulp of water i dont know if there was blood on the opening or in the water I have major anxiety and I get hiv from this experience
| Response from Mr. Glenn
There is no risk from what you're talking about. Even if there were blood on the water bottle from a person with HIV positive person before you, way too much time passed between them and you. Therefore, no risk of infection.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Drinking Another Person's Water?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Causes Trichomoniasis Vaginitis?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- Topical Cream To Soothe Genital Herpes Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.