HIV from pedicure?

Hello i was just wondering whether it was possible to contract HIV or some other sort of disease from a pedicure? I had one and when using one of the tools my nail started bleeding and they wiped the blood and they carried on. I am super worried that the tool could have been dirty from the person before or something if it wasn't sterilised. Could i have got something in this situation?

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no risk from what you're talking about. Even if there were blood on the tool from a person with HIV positive person before you, way too much time passed between them and you. Therefore, no risk of infection.

Hope this helps,

Erik

A woman sliding her vagina on your penis - safe or not?
Drinking Strangers Gym Water by accident 2nd request