Cut hands ion packaging in the fridge - worried

I wondered what my chances of being infected are with HIV.

I brought some food home from the supermarket. From the stores fridge to my fridge at home was probably 10 minutes. On putting the product into the fridge I cut my fingers pretty deeply on the packaging as i tried to ram it into my fridge.

I am now worried that if someone had semen or blood etc on the same area of the packaging to which i cut my fingers and was HIV+ I will be infected, not helped by the cold environment of fridge and the food packaging kept its low temperature on transit home - dosent this preserve infectivity of the virus - no? At the store the food could have been touched by a number of people such as shelf stackers, other customers etc before i took it home. So anyone of these people could be HIV+

Hope you can help. Thanks

Rest assured, no one ever got HIV from food packaging. There is just no way no matter what.

two inderminate HIV test two Negative Western blot what does that mean?
A woman sliding her vagina on your penis - safe or not?