Plz answer scared to death unluckiest

On 5 july I had sex with csw it was double condom protected and condoms were intact but I performed 3 sec. clit licking only and I have acid reflux problem. after 8 days I had mild fever lasted for 10 days along with tiredness, sweating for many nights, sore throat although it did not hurt. I still have white tongue even after 46 days. I had joint and muscle pain which are still continue. I had very little pint dots on my one arm which disappeared in few days but not like rash. From the fevers days I still have very dry mouth, I had angular chelates after 35 days fro 2 days and disappeared. After 20 days of exposure I noticed swollen lymph node in neck and got ultrasound which revealed all lymph nodes in my neck were swollen especially cervical were more than 1 cm . After 34 days I started to have abdominal pain not severe but was like in muscle and pain in different nodes at different sites. I still have joint pain after 59 days and weakness with high pulse rate. I had lost more than 5 kg may be due to anxiety. after 19 days of exposure I had p 24 test and antibody test which came negative. Then after 26 days I had RNA PCR, DNA PCR (FOR HIV 1) and 4 gen DUO test which came negative. After 41 days I had same test repeated and came back negative. Detection limit of RNA pcr is less than 20 copies. BUT WHEN I HAD CD4 COUNT AFTER 33 DAYS MY CD4 IS ONLY 16.8 % AND CD4/CD8 ratio is only 0.2 % and now I am scared to death since this ratio is found only in infected people. I happened to talk to csw and she said she is getting regularly tested and never had unprotected sex and never fell sick in last one year and infact got tested just 17 days before exposure and still today she is healthy as she claims. Plz suggest what are my chances since symptoms and cd4 test results are very much not in favour.

You are HIV negative. You can not get HIV from performing oral sex on a woman (see recent post regarding this).

Your CD4 count and % are hard to interpret as we do not know what your counts are normally. Maybe it was the same a year ago. I would check it again in a few months but HIV is not your problem.

Can you please help me sort out my status?
Dr Wohl Please help me for the last time i am going to ask u.