|breast milk and adult
Aug 28, 2013
If a girl should have an abortion,and it happened that her breast was sucked by a guy and a drop touches his tongue not knowing her status,what's the risk like.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Breast milk can transmit HIV but this occurs in children suckling large amounts repeatedly from their mother's breasts. That does not describe your situation and thus there is no risk with a lick.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Breast Milk Transmit Hiv To An Adult?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.