plz help urgent hiv transmission from vaginal fluid on handkerchief to bleeding cut

Hi today morning I fingures the vagina of a csw. From forum I came to know that it is no risk. But after fingering I used my hanky to wipe of the vaginal fluids from my finger. In the evening I got cut my finger by blade quite deep it was bleeding. I mistakenly used the same hanky which I wiped the vaginal fluid to wipe my wound and cover my wound till it stopped bleeding. Can this lead to hiv transmission if the csw was hiv positive

No risk here. HIV does not live on hankies very long. I would not worry at all.

Please help Dr Wohl...this is my third post
Please Help Me!