accuracy hiv test
Aug 28, 2013
Dr.Wohl, How accurate is negative hiv 1/2 EIA and western blot hiv 1 and immunoblot for hiv 2 30 months after exposure. Are tests accurate despite symptoms and high risk.Thank you
Response from Dr. Wohl
If the test is negative at 30 months, so are you. Very accurate.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will My Husband Get Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Will Kissing Someone Who Has Chlamydia Infect Me?
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Gonorrhea Discharge Look Like?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.