HIV transmission from dried "semen"

Dear Dr. Wohl,

I am Srithapan from Thailand. I have a friend who recently has been tested with HIV and on ARV for now and I share on the same room and bed with him. We do not have any sexual relationships or whatsoever. Recently, I happened to masturbate on the side of the bed where he sleep and clean myself up including my penis with facial tissue. I just however realized that I place the tissue in the area of the bed sheet where there some dried stains which I suspect coming from the semen of this friend though I am not very sure. He was however away from the country for the last 3 days prior to this event. If those stains are indeed his semen, is it still infectious after three days? I am a bit worried that HIV can be transmitted this way via his dried semen touching the tip of my penis. Thanks

Sri

Dear Sri,

There is no risk of HIV transmission from touching dried semen.

Am I 100% negative?
what to know