HIV from blood on barbell?

Alright I was working out at the gym doing deadlifts. The person I was lifting with was doing deadlifts too and the bar scraped his leg and he started to bleed. I followed up by using the same bar and I might have scratched my leg a little too. Is there any chance I got HIV/HCV? I'm freaking out. I did not think anything of it when I was lifting now I came home and I'm super paranoid. Should I get a test tomorrow??

Response from Mr. Glenn

Immediately, we know there's no risk for HIV because too much time passed between when he bled and when you (maybe) touched it.

There would only be risk for Hepatitis C if you had significant wounds on your own hands when you (maybe) touched his blood.

Getting either of these viruses isn't easy, there are only certain conditions when it will happen.

Hope this helps,

Erik

risk of HIV / HEPATITIS FROM SPITTING IN MOUTH
Am I 100% negative?