worried 6 month old son hep transmission or other diseases

Hi there guys I just have a question, when I got my sons 6 month old vaccination at the local clinic the lady injected him and then used her finger to touch his leg. On the exact spot straigt away after she gave him the needle. I dont know why she did that the other ladies usually give us a cotton wool to hold it. He wasnt bleeding out which would of been better. As the injection goes in deep im worried about diseases. I'm concerned if she had any cuts on her hands. She could of cut it when she had to cut some tape or other sores on hand or finger. I just remember that she had lots of sores all over her arms not sure what type of skin problem it was. Is my 6 month old son exposed to hep c.I have not slept proerly since this has happen. Lets say she did have hep c what are the chances. Thanks again for your help.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Sounds like no risk for Hep C because she didn't have blood on her finger (if it were enough to infect you probably would've seen it).

Hope this helps,

Erik

Can HIV be transmitted from spit to anal wound?
risk of HIV / HEPATITIS FROM SPITTING IN MOUTH