Can HIV be transmitted from spit to anal wound?

Hi guys, I'm a nursing student and last night was a pretty good debate at our class. I want to know everyone's opinion of this. Can HIV be transmitted to saliva? I know for a fact that HIV virus could exists there low/very low. Now, take this scenerio. What if there were a couple about to have anal sex. The giving partner put a condom, but spit saliva on the condom as a lube instead. Then he wasn't able to penetrate whole (like only the head) and the receiving partner asked him to remove because it hurts and it bled.

Could HIV be transmitted in this scenerio, like saliva to bloodstream (for a fact that the anus bled)?

Please answer, thanks!

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no risk in this scenario.

It sounds like you learned that HIV exists in saliva. That's true.

But you should've also learned that the amount of HIV in saliva is no where near enough to infect someone. This is why when people ask if HIV can be transmitted through saliva the answer is always NO NO NO.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Dentist office concern
worried 6 month old son hep transmission or other diseases