Extremely frustrated about Cuts and a broken blister on the lips while sharing a bong.

Dear Doc

I'm a male and 2 days ago I smoked with my friends sharing a mini bong and a cigarette.I have had dinner before I do so and during dinner I remember I have bitten myself which cause a small cut on my inner lips. The cut was not significantly large and it doesn't seem like a deep cut since I just accidentally bited it with my teeth. Also I noticed there was another broken small blister before dinner. The time between I had dinner and smoking is almost 3 hours.

My question is that if I have a small cut and a broken blister while sharing the bong and cigarette

My question is what is the possibility/ percentage of contracting the HIV virus when I put my mouth at the lid of the bong I have been doing this for 3 to 5 times and there were around 6 to 8 people sharing it.Since I have only met the people there and I do not know their status.

I did not see any noticeable blood at the lid of the bong where my lips come into contact but I am not very sure if there is tiny bit of blood which cannot be seen or it has contact with my lips without knowing it myself.

I am wondering if I should go for a virus test. However, I am confused by things on the internet that the smoke generated from the weed, the high temperature from the lighter and the acidity of the chemicals will kill the HIV virus when I inhale it.

Pls pls pls I am extremely frustrating about the subject and I know I should not be so careless when I realize I have small cuts on my mouth. Pls answer my question as : :

how much is the percentage/ possibilities for me to contract the virus in this way??

Should I go for a test??

Many thanks and donations will be made!!! Looking forward for your reply!

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- While I do not think there is any risk of contracting HIV in this way, I encourage all persons to get tested and so you are no exception. Take care, LHW

Serious question/serious answer
Scared out of my mind