Test negative but I have many symptoms. Help me please!

Hello, Please help me!

My relative risk was May 9, 2013. With a woman who practiced oral sex without a condom (She made a boquet) and insertive vaginal sex with a condom. During sex I realized there was blood on the condom and ejaculated when I removed the condom and ejaculated outside the vagina. I have many symptoms: Oral Candidiasis, Pain in Spleen, Liver Enzymes elevated (ALT, AST, AF, GGT) and high blood proteins (Gamma globulins and beta globulins), Swollen glands in the neck, I had a rash on the arms, neck, face and trunk. During this period, HIV test done with 8, 32, 61, 74 and 91 days after the risk (ELISA 4th generation), and all were non-reactive, and an HIV-1 quantitative PCR, the result was INDETACTAVEL (detection limit test 20 HIV RNA copies / ml blood) after 77 days of risk. Tested Syphilis, Hepatitis A, B and C at 8 and 74 days after the risk, all non-reactive. My questions are: 1. My ELISA may be positive after 3 months? I have to take another test after 180 days? These symptoms can be acute HIV (particularly the increase of liver enzymes, increased blood proteins and pains in the spleen)? Please help me, I am very sad! Sorry for my english, I'm from Brazil!

Hi Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. Your testing history shows that you are HIV free. The thing to keep in mind is that HIV is not the only sexually transmitted infection to protect yourself against. I would recommend a STI screening by your health care provider to evaluate your symptoms and see what's going on. Your experience was protected, the oral sex again carries the lowest risk of transmission and your testing history shows that you are HIV free.

See your health care provider!

Shannon

Possible infection
add up (breast milk and adult)