Help weird risk

I have kind of a weird question but here it is I purchased beer that had rust around edges of twist of bottle cap I really didn't notice until I drank 2 1/2. I looked at the paper towel that I had used on all and it was covered in rust and inside the top of the lids there was a slight bit of rust on the inside caps of two bottles. My husband opened a new one and said it dosent seem like this was even sealed properly. Now I'm worried sick that someone had opened the bottles to drink or even put blood in the bottle as crazy as this sounds. What would my risk be for hiv or hep? P.s maybe I should be more worried about the rust I just drank. Thanks for your advice.

HI The good news is once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and becomes unable to infect. So if your description of the cans were to have happened there is no risk of HIV transmission happening. You cannot get HIV through casual contact, drinking after someone, shaking hands, sharing utensils etc.

There is no risk of getting HIV from the can!

I AM SO WORRIED DR. SHANNON
Possible infection