why not answering to me????? do i need to pay????

I had protected vagina and unprotected oral sex...but while vagina sex i ejaculate inside her but within condom,i dont know condom break or not,but the sex was smooth for few minutes,she used lotion in her vagina. i did almost 7 antibody tests and all fine n my last test was 7.7 weeks few hours to complete the 8 weeks.

i am worried that in china i can communicate with doctors and they had only one type simple tests that is antihiv ab.

Am i in high risk as it was with the prostitute? My 8 week tests is fine? Or i hve to do at 6 month or how reliable ist is at 8 weeks?

Do u ever see any one tested negative at 6-8 weeks positivt at 12 weeks???

Plz docs answer me... i am really worried.

Hi You did everything right. Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low.

As for testing, the guidelines are to be tested 90 days after possible exposure and as long as there are no other exposures during this time the results are conclusive.

Your overall risk for HIV transmission is incredibly low. Having sex with someone who has multiple partners does increase your risk, but because of your use of condoms you protected yourself the best way you can.

P24 duo test positive
I AM SO WORRIED DR. SHANNON