P24 duo test positive

Hi. I am going crazy. I live in London. I am am 38 year old male. I had a non protected vaginal intercourse with a friend 9 months ago, and others 5.5 months ago: protected vaginal sex using a condom with 5 diffenrent sex workers, but I did kiss them in the mouth and performed unprotected cunningulus on them. My last ever sexual conctact in any form was 5.5 months ago. I am on hypertension medication(co-dioan 160mg tablet a day). I have tested -ve Hpe B, Hep C and syphylis.

I have done 3 insti rapid blood tests this week in 3 different labs and all were negative,however,

-I have just done a hiv1/2 and p24 antigene screen test. The result came back 'detected , 3.05, this result is preliminary and should not be considered as diagnostic'.

-The lab then ran a confirmatory test using the same blood sample- -Vidas hiv1/hiv2 duo quick: negative, -Bispot immunocomb hiv1/2:negative -Determine hiv1/2 : negative Hiv 1/2 antibodies not detected.

I have further done the hiv1/2 and p24 antigene screen test at another lab, and the first 2 runs came back intermediate, then they did a third run on a newer and more advanced machine, and the result came back: Hiv combi: non reactive hiv1/2anti bodies and p24 antigen.

Also for you information, i have previpously over 1.5 years done the hiv1/2 and p24 antigene screen test wice, and have come back negaitve. what are the chances that i can test -ve a year ago then +ve for the p24 antigent. If my body had any issues with immunity ro so, wouldnt that have pciked up in the p24 test done 1.5 years ago too?

What do you think i should do..could I be one of the rare cases where antibodies have not formed yet after 5.5 months? I read about delayed serconversion...Please,I appreciate your feedback.

I am trying to follow all the results you provide and if I understand correctly you had that initial positive combo test (p24/Ab) BUT testing for Ab and p24 afterward was negative repeatedly.

With all this testing after a probable low risk exposure your odds of a false positive HIV test is greater than the odds that you are infected. If your repeat HIV testing reveals no HIV antibodies or p24, you are not infected.

Dr. Richard Please help this is my 3th request
why not answering to me????? do i need to pay????