Dr. Richard Please help this is my 3th request

hello Dr, this is my 4th request please help. I had protected sex with a csw about 45 days before. However the condom broke twice. First time condom broke when in penile-vagina sex. I realized about the condom only after 60 seconds or so. Later with another condom I tried anal sex. Condom broke when I was entering, at that time I withdrawal immediately. Ever since the incident I am very much scared and anxious waitling for 90 day mark to get tested. Could you please tell me how riskier were the incidents. Thanks a lot for you help.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

In both cases the amount of time that you were inside of your partner unprotected was very brief. That plus being the insertive parter tells me that transmission was unlikely.

I am confident that your 90 test will be negative.

In health,

Richard

worried about my risk
P24 duo test positive