worried about my risk

I had both oral and intercourse with a young lady. Condoms for both oral and intercourse. We did it twice. I'm concerned about a few things: -my hands touched her fluids -her fluids and saliva came into into contact with my pubic area

What's the risk associated with such contact? I'm worried because I think she's very active.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Protected oral and vaginal sex are both low-risk activities. The condom protected you from HIV. Her fluids were not a risk in this situation. HIV does not live well outside of the human body, and needs direct access to the bloodstream for transmission to occur. Fluids present outside of both of your bodies does not present a risk. Saliva does not pose a risk either because saliva is unable to transmit the virus in sufficient enough quantities to cause infection. Only blood, semen including pre-ejaculatory fluids, breast milk, and vaginal secretions are capable of transmitting the virus in sufficient enough quantities.

In health,

Richard

Worth testing?
Dr. Richard Please help this is my 3th request