what was my risk

Had a one time encounter with a female whom i learned afterwards may have had sex with a hiv positive male. It happened about a week and a half before we had sex. We kissed and had protected vaginal sex. The only thing is she did perform unprotected oral on me and i did with her. I also inserted my penis in her a few times with no condom. She also rubbed my penis on her vagina which she had stubble and was very uncomfortable. Could her stubble of cut the head of my penis and her vaginal fluids infected me? We did not have anal sex. The rest of the sex was protected. What were my chances? A week later my tonsils have white pus on them and now i have a fever. Thanks for a response

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Her stubble could have created tiny abrasions on the head of your penis. These abrasions could offer the virus direct access to the bloodstream. Since the majority of the penetrative sex was protected, transmission was unlikely. While a fever is a symptom of ARS, I still don't think this is HIV related.

An antibody test at 90 days will provide you with a conclusive result. A test at 28 days will give you a good idea of what to expect at the 90 day mark.

In health,

Richard

safe oral sex multiple partners
Worth testing?