Swollen lymph node

Hi .. i had a small risk of hiv 18 days before ... After 16 days a swollen lymph node in my right hand armpit appear . Its painful . I am too worried . is it the cause of hiv ?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Your swollen lymph node is not HIV related. Symptoms related to a recent HIV infection appear as a cluster of symptoms. You would not experience just one symptom.

If the pain and swelling do not go down with a day or two then I would suggest a visit to your doctor. They can help determine what could be causing it.

You didn't tell me what the actual risk was, but since it was a small one, I'll assume transmission was probably unlikely. You can always test at 90 days to be certain.

In health,

Richard

Urgent: Baby's Infection Risk
2 time posting plssss advise