Hiv and herpes

I need major help. So back in January I had unprotected sex. For the past 6 months I've been having such odd symptoms that are hiv related and very scary. First started off with itching all over body, yeast infection for months, anal itching, thrush on tongue, blurred vision, numbness and tingly in arms and legs, sebboric dermatitis on scalp, fatigue, aches in body, and now burning feet...this has all happened over 7 months. I just did the antibody test for hiv after 7 months and it was negative. What I'm scared about is that in January my doc noticed a lesion by my vagina and wasn't able to test it right so I just recently did a blood test for herpes and it came out negative. What my concern is, is that I'm scared that I may have both the herpes and hiv virus's and its causing a problem with the antibodies forming. I'm so worried and I just want to know if that would cause the antibodies not to form by the 7month after possible exposure. PLEASE please help me I've been doing nothing but worrying because of all these symptoms that won't go away for months.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. Herpes would not affect the results of your HIV test. You are HIV negative from this incident.

In health,

Richard

Freaking out about HIV
How do you ever know for sure?