Risk of getting a handjob/"tit job"?
Aug 21, 2013
I was with a female last night (status unknown but she has had numerous partners). We decided to fool around, no kissing no oral, no vaginal penetration of any kind. She used lotion as a lubricant for the tit Job and for the handjob. Does that alone pose any risk? Also I think there was some saliva on her chest while I was having titty sex. I finished on her breast and that was it.
Should I be worried? Is this considered low risk?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there This would be considered very low/negligible risk. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Red Spots A Sign Of AIDS?
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.