Symptoms of primary syphilis after 3 days?

Hello, is it possible to have symptoms of a primary Syphilis after 3 days? I had protected oral and vaginal sex with a Girl. 2 days after i masturbated very Long. 3 days after the sex with the Girl i had a Little red spot/wound on the penis. this wound dissapeared completely after 4 days. Is it possible that it was a symptom of primary Syphilis? or is more probably that it was caused from the masturbating?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there According to the CDC, the average time between infection with syphilis and appearance of the first symptom is 21 days, but it can range from 10 to 90 days. Doesn't seem like your symptom fits but it is always good to get tested to be sure. take care, LHW

I opened my mail and got a paper cut,can you catch HIV
Risk of getting a handjob/"tit job"?