Is donation is the only way.to get answers of our questions ..Please help

I had sex with women whoes status was unknown on june20,2013.she gave me bloa job with condom and with same.condom I did vaginal sex.I checkd the condom after that sperms was inside condom also while doing sex I suckd her nipples and some nasty taste was there so I checkd it and there some white.colour substance that was.coming out.I hardly suckd 2-3sec.It was all done then while removing condom after sex I touchd the comdom whith naked hands after pour water and with same fingers touchd the.tip of penis.so Now I am worried that I got infected with hiv..Till date I got feeling of gettng fever or increase in body temperature for 2-3hrs for 2days then in between little diarreha.some tiredness and these days its very unusual pain is there every where like sudden pain like I am inserting some sharp object in skin..no swollen lymph nodes nothing yet..some cough is there..so please suggest me what to do.is there a risk of gettng hiv by this.

Hi Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid. Vaginal fluid, semen, blood or mother to child through breast milk. Sucking on her nipples and having some discharge come out does not pose a risk for HIV transmission for you. Your risk for HIV is extremely low to no risk because you took the necessary precautions. One thing to remember is HIV is not the only sexually transmitted infection. If your symptoms continue I would recommend you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation. But again, HIV is low on the list of possibilities.

Please answer! Urgent!!!! 2nd time posting
WHATS MY RISK???