Please answer! Urgent!!!! 2nd time posting

A month ago I received unprotected oral sex for about 1 minute. I did not insert in any way but had a finger put in my anus for 2 seconds and then stopped it. He was stroking before he did that and had lube on his hand. I later started to feel tired and ill that night. I later found out that the person was HIV + and I freaked out and went to the local hospital and the doctor told me no symptoms would show this early and that I had pretty much no risk from what I described. I felt considerable fatigue for the next 4 days then felt normal. 2 days later I felt pain in my shoulders and what felt to be swollen lymph nodes in the back of my armpit connecting to the should and arm (away from the chest wall). I went to the doctor and he said that the fullness and lump did not appear to be a lymph node and it was probably from neck tightness and a gym overexertion. I also had a slight sore throat with some redness in front of tonsils along with canker sores and white furry tongue. Please note that this was 3 days after a cold turkey chewing tobacco quit which could explain some of the physical symptoms. These symptoms continued for about 2 weeks after that. My shoulders seemed fine for a bit and a few days ago my armpits have more lumps and what appear to be shotty lymph nodes accompanied with rear delt tenderness and pain. I still get periods of fatigue as well. Please tell me if this is ARS and if I am being irrational. I plan to get tested at the 6 week mark.

I was test for everything (hep A, B, C, HIV, CBC, B12) at the 2 week mark and was told everything was negative and normal.

Please help! I am really worried...

Hi, The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. A hand job carries no risk and last but not least the symptom would not occur this soon. I believe you just got a cold or the flu and the symptoms were starting for that. If these symptoms continue I would advise you to follow up with your health care provider for evaluation but it is not HIV from this experience.

Ridden with anxiety please help me Miss Shannon
Is donation is the only way.to get answers of our questions ..Please help