Aug 19, 2013
CAN HIV BE TRANSMITTED WHEN A MAN IS CARRYING A CHILD ON HIS LAPS IN A CAR? CAN HE EJACULATE AND TRANSMIT HIV TO THE CHILD WHILE CARRYING THE CHILD IN THE CAR? PLEASE ANSWER ME
Response from Mr. Cordova
No. HIV is not transmitted through casual contact like this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Smoking A Blunt?
- Do You Catch A Cold When You First Get Hiv?
- Hiv And Liver Levels In Blood Test
- What Do Ulcers In The Mouth Look Like When U Are Hiv Positive?
- Can I Have Lumps Caused By Sculptra Surgically Removed?
- Do Bumps In Armpit Hurt From Hiv And Are They Visible?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.