Hiv risk of....

Hey Doc....so heres the story. I hooked up with this guy. I was gonna eat. his ass out but before I decided to do that I wiped his anus. When I did this I noticed he had some well poo still in his butt. This kinda grossed me out so I didnt do it anymore. Anyways I proceeded to just jerk off instead. Okay so heres where I think I might have a risk. I put my finger on his anus AND THEN MASTURBATED! Isnt tht bad?? is there a risk? Should I get a test?? It'd really mean a lot if you replied thanks:/

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

This was a no-risk situation. Even if there was infected blood inside his rectum, and that blood made its way onto your finger, transmission would still be unlikely.

The virus does not live well outside of the body, and needs direct access to the bloodstream for transmission to occur. In this situation, any virus present would be unable to infect you because it was outside of the body, and there was no direct access to your bloodstream.

In health,

Richard

HIV symptoms
HIV TRANSMISSION