how much risk after condom break

Hello.. I had a incident on june 2013 when the condom broke while vaginal intercourse and it took me about 30 secs to realize this and withdraw. I tested at 33 days by hiv 1&2 elisa antibody test and it was negetive. But I know its too early isint it ? I am just freaked out and cant skeep at night. The only possible symptom I have is rashes in my back. I dont know if they were there before or not. I will again test shortly. Can u please tell me my odds. ? Btw the lady tested negetive 4 weeks after the incident

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Based on the situation you described, transmission was very unlikely. You were the insertive partner, this was a one-time occurrence, and it was brief. All of this specifics add up to the likelihood of transmission being extremely low.

You must wait 90 days for a conclusive test result, but any testing done at 28 days or later will be a fairly good indicator of what you can expect at 90 days. Given that you both of you tested negative outside of the 28 days window I am confident that a 90 day test will show the same result.

In health,

Richard

Negative bottom with Poz top PEP?
Still paranoid