Pleare help...this is my 4th post

I had encounters with sex workers on THREE different occasions. All of them have protected oral sex and French kissing. I was recently diagnosed with periodontal disease. Would like to ask:

1) Considering my dental condition and the no. of sex workers (3 different women), would you consider my situation that this is a HIGH RISK? 2)I had HIV test A/b and A/g on the 71st day from the last exposure, would you say this is encouraging?

Thank you and more power to your team

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. My answers to your questions are below:

1: I do not consider this a high-risk situation. Especially since it was protected oral.

2: A test at 71 days is a fairly good indicator of what you can expect at the 90 day mark. I do not think this incident requires testing, but if you need the peace of mind, then follow up with a 90 days test. At 90 days your result is considered conclusive.

In health,

Richard

2)I had HIV test A/b and A/g on the 71st day from the last exposure, would you say this is encouraging?

Potential risk
Question about my symptoms