Pleare help...this is my 4th post
Aug 19, 2013
I had encounters with sex workers on THREE different occasions. All of them have protected oral sex and French kissing. I was recently diagnosed with periodontal disease. Would like to ask:
1) Considering my dental condition and the no. of sex workers (3 different women), would you consider my situation that this is a HIGH RISK? 2)I had HIV test A/b and A/g on the 71st day from the last exposure, would you say this is encouraging?
Thank you and more power to your team
Response from Mr. Cordova
Thanks for writing in. My answers to your questions are below:
1: I do not consider this a high-risk situation. Especially since it was protected oral.
2: A test at 71 days is a fairly good indicator of what you can expect at the 90 day mark. I do not think this incident requires testing, but if you need the peace of mind, then follow up with a 90 days test. At 90 days your result is considered conclusive.
2)I had HIV test A/b and A/g on the 71st day from the last exposure, would you say this is encouraging?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Reversing Neuropathy In Feet
- Precautions For Working Around Hiv Patients
- Diarrhea And Hepatitis
- How Long Can Hiv Stay Dormant?
- Can High Cholesterol Cause Sensory Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.