Potential risk

Hi doctor. Few days ago i burnt my hand in the oven, i got a blister. 2 morning later on my way to fix my phone, the blister opened and bled a bit, i just cleaned the blood with a tissu. 5 minute later after the guy fixed my phone he gave me a handshake and completly forgot bout my blister then. Obviously his hand touch mine for few second. I know the risk i had hiv is low and the chance he had a cut at that precise place too. But assumed he did, what are my risk, should i be tested knowing that i got a negative result 2 month ago? Thanks a lot gir your afvice

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

There was no risk of HIV transmission in this situation. HIV is not transmitted through handshakes and other forms of casual contact.

Unless both of your hands were gushing blood, and you vigorously shook hands for five minutes straight, I would not be concerned.

In health,

Richard

HIV from a plastic bag
Pleare help...this is my 4th post