oral sex

Last week I had an encounter with a men I do not know on a parking place late at night. He kissed me, touched my body and licked my penis. After the encounter I noticed stains on my body. They had an orange/ brown color and i could whipe them off. I also noticed some red drops on the side of my penis. Now I'm afraid that this was blood. I did not taste any blood kissing him. I did notice blood on the top of my penis.I went to the hospital for a pep-cure. I did start with the cure but today I had a meeting with a hiv-specialist.She stopped the cure because she said there was really no risk. Now I'm worried sick: what is the guy was bleeding from his mouth or hands and the blood was already whiped off the top of my penis. I really don't know if I was at risk or not. Hope you can give me advice.

Peter

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi Peter,

Thanks for writing in. I agree with the HIV-specialist - there really was no risk. Oral sex is extremely low risk, and for the person it is being performed on, the risk is nearly non-existent.

I would not be concerned about any blood that may or may not have been present. HIV does not live well outside of the human body. Any virus present would have been unable to infect you.

Bottom line: No risk.

In health,

Richard

What percentage are "immune" to HIV infection?
HIV from a plastic bag