dr shannon I need advice please

Hi, 9 months ago I was going through a bad time and was put on large doses of antidepressants, which made me make some bad descisions and now that im off of them I deeply regret what I've done and convinced myself im going to test positive for hiv even after the six month, I believe these feelings are coming from guilt. I'm 19, healthy, and never had any ars symptoms except for the common cold a couple of months ago which basically just consisted of a sore throat and runny nose for a few days. My risks were unprotected insertive oral sex with a prostitute(I was the receiver) this lasted for less than 30 seconds due to the fact I was very nervous, im pretty sure I checked if there was any blood but cant remember correctly because I was under the influence of many drugs.I did an oraquick twice at 4 months post exposure and twice at six months than did an elisa 3rd generation using chemulimenscense which tested for hiv 1/2 and type O. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated I really cant seem to move on from this, I think I may have ocd, all day hiv is on my mind I cant eat properly or sleep. Again thanks so much for any advice in advanceMy questions are:1. Have you ever seen a six month negative turn positive2. Have you ever heard of anyone get hiv or hep c from receiving oral sex3. Is it possible for a healthy young adult to take longer than six months to seroconvert4. Am I blowing everything way out of proportion and should just move on5. Can smoking marijuana all day everyday delay seroconversion6. Is it possible to not produce antibodies at all7. Do you think my tests are 100% or should I go for other tests that look for the virus itself8. If you were me would you continue sexual relations with other people (im really worried I have it and would never want to spread it if I do) Please help I really need to forget about this and the dr I went to gave me no advice on the subject only my test results id be really confident if you think theres no way I could have hiv

Hi The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Testing, the guidelines are to be tested at 90 days and as long as there are no other risk during that time the results are conclusive.

Your overall risk was extremely low and your testing shows that you are HIV free. I believe it is time to pick yourself up and let HIV go. Learn how to protect yourself in the future but don't dwell on it.

Do I need to continue PEP?
HIV and Needles