Do I need to continue PEP?

So I got extremely drunk the other night and wound up with a transexual at a bar. Went back to her place, received and gave oral sex. I bottomed and used a condom. Probably bottomed for a full 1 minute. I didnt check the condom after to see if it broke, but he/she did not ejaculate. I know that for a fact. She put my penis into her anus quick for one thrust until common sense told me to take it out... Im not that worried about that.

I just started PEP today (48 hours after encounter) and the nausea is killing me. I have to go back to the clinic to get the rest of my dosage in the next 2 days. I kinda fibbed to my doctor and said the condom broke just to guarantee I got the PEP. THIS IS MY FIRST GAY ENCOUNTER. THIS IS ALSO MY FIRST HIV ENCOUNTER. I actually do not know for a fact if this shemale is HIV positive.

So all in all, should I go along with the PEP? 2nd, should I stop now instead of continuing and stopping 2 weeks in? And lastly, do side effects continue at full force the whole 28 days or will I get used to them?

PS, I was talking to a clinic where they do an accurate blood test 11 days after HIV contact. Is this trustworthy?

I would say this was a risky encounter and would have offered you PEP even if you told the truth.

You don't mention what PEP you are taking. It could be that an adjustment can be made to your regimen to reduce the side effect of nausea.

You should ideally complete a 4 week course or the meds but if they continue to make you sick, then your clinic may decide to stop the PEP.

Testing can be done at anytime. If antibody tests alone are used, the 12 week test is considered conclusive. The p24 antigen and HIV RNA PCR tests become positive way before antibodies are detected but I would check these 4 weeks or so after you finish PEP.

Vagina in contact with blood on toilet seat!! Please help me
dr shannon I need advice please