Just one small follow up question
Aug 18, 2013
Dear Dr. Wohl, Just one small follow up question of the below mentioned answered question. http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q230661.html
Do i need to go for again HIV test . As i dont have courage to go now for further test.. I am really scared. In anticipation of your valuable words.
Response from Dr. Wohl
No need to test further. You had a negative 4th generation test at 14 weeks post exposure. With the 4th generation test there is nothing to be gained by repeat testing beyond this point.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Night Sweats An Ars Symptom?
- Are Red Spots An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Give Someone An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.