Just one small follow up question
Aug 18, 2013
Dear Dr. Wohl, Just one small follow up question of the below mentioned answered question. http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q230661.html
Do i need to go for again HIV test . As i dont have courage to go now for further test.. I am really scared. In anticipation of your valuable words.
Response from Dr. Wohl
No need to test further. You had a negative 4th generation test at 14 weeks post exposure. With the 4th generation test there is nothing to be gained by repeat testing beyond this point.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Permanent Cure For Genital Warts
- Can Anxiety Cause Hiv Symptoms?
- How Common Is Facial Wasting Modern HIV Medication?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.