High antibodies detected during blood donation. Please help me on this question. Urgent.!

Hi Dr Wohl, Good day to you. i am 30 yrs old male from Malaysia. I posted this same question few days ago however there is no reply and i am really hoping that you are able to clarify this question and clear my doubts. Appreciate your time and help on this. I did a blood donation back in April and after 2 weeks i received a notification letter indicating me to do a blood test and do not do any blood donation for the time being. The doctor there told me there is high antibodies detected . What does that mean? They told me to do a re test which i did and told me the result will only be out 3 months later. As i am worried and terrified i did another round of blood test at a private hospital for Sylphillis, HIV, Hepatitis B and C and Herpes . All results out in few days time and were negative and non reactive. What puzzling me is the blood donation doctor is unable to tell me what they have detected and couldnt show me the result. Since they did not come back to me after the re test for 4 months , i went back to see them and ask what is the status. They told me i need to do another re test in september and March 14. I ask them what they detected. They say they did not detect anything and told me i am healthy but antidbodies still detected. No results show to me. I did have sexual encouters during the past 3 years with escort girls on and off . All were with condom protections . And since May 13 i stop all these activities . My question is, 1) What is antiobodies detected means? 2) I did the test at a private hospitals , all were negative. Do i need re test? 3) Since i already did the re test in private hospital and were negative, why the blood donation doctor told me to retest again in Sept and March 14 and told me still antibodies detected. 3) Does flu / feverish causes anibodies when donating blood. I remember i did not have this symptoms when i donate blood.

Sorry for the long questions and Thank your for your precious time! Have a good day

Regards Worried Man (Malaysia)

This is indeed strange and I can not explain what happened at the blood donation center. It may well be there was a false positive test at the blood center or they mixed up your results.

Of all the testing you had done it appears that the blood donation center labs are the most suspicious given they will not show you a printed copy of your blood work and are being evasive when you ask questions. Assuming the private hospital is reputable and used standard lab tests, I would trust those results.

Please answer
AM I AT RISK FOR HIV???