Aug 18, 2013
Dr. Wohl..While talking with a African CSW( probably with HIV ) some of her saliva came to my eyes. I am thinking that there will be blood in her saliva reached my eyes. Do I need HIV and hepa testing?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Of course, hypothetically speaking, if the person with HIV had a bloodied mouth and was to spit at the person who did the bloodying, landing a wad of spit in his eye, he should of course be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Is It Difficult For A Person With Hiv To Fight Off Infections?
- Is Thrush A Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Fear Of Hiv In Hypodermic Needles On The Ground
- What If You Drink And Eat After A Person That Has Hiv And Aids?
- How Long Do Lymph Nodes Stay Swollen After Getting Hiv?
- Odds Of Having Hiv With No Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.