Aug 18, 2013
Dr. Wohl..While talking with a African CSW( probably with HIV ) some of her saliva came to my eyes. I am thinking that there will be blood in her saliva reached my eyes. Do I need HIV and hepa testing?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Of course, hypothetically speaking, if the person with HIV had a bloodied mouth and was to spit at the person who did the bloodying, landing a wad of spit in his eye, he should of course be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Dry Mouth After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.