oral sex

I am fed up checking all the information for oral sex i just want to know that is oral sex safe if your partner is not infected and there are no cuts or blood on the partners penis or vagina and if we get infected do this infection get transmit from one person to other and if we get hiv how much risky it would be will it be the same as anal sex thank u

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there If you and your partner are not infected than oral (anal or vaginal) sex is "safe". You cannot acquire HIV (or any other std) out of thin air- someone has to be infected. Take care, LHW

lm at risk
Ah so I need advice!