Aug 18, 2013
I am fed up checking all the information for oral sex i just want to know that is oral sex safe if your partner is not infected and there are no cuts or blood on the partners penis or vagina and if we get infected do this infection get transmit from one person to other and if we get hiv how much risky it would be will it be the same as anal sex thank u
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there If you and your partner are not infected than oral (anal or vaginal) sex is "safe". You cannot acquire HIV (or any other std) out of thin air- someone has to be infected. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.