hiv risk after cut on finger

dear dr.Weidman,

a few days ago i was at a party.After a few drinks i saw i had a small fresh cut on my finger with small amount of blood on it.Since on that party some of the people seemed to use drugs,is it a high risk if someone scratched me with a needle or something?I know i sound paranoid but i would like to hear your opinion ot that.It was a very small would but still,i hope all is well.

thanx in advance,i understand i probably worry too much over events like that and i've spoken with therapist to explain my fear of wounds and cuts and needles.I know i shouldn't be worried but somehow it's a situation that bothers me.Please tell me what are the odds if i've been pinched on the finger with something containing infected blood?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hi there First, I think it is great you are already talking with someone about these anxieties. I think that they are just that and I don't think it is likely at all that anyone poked you with a needle or any other sharp object at the party. It would be more likely that you cut your hand opening a can of beer (or soda) or something equally benign. Take care. LHW

Masturbate?
Could this be a primary hiv infection ?