can I eat raw garlic
Aug 18, 2013
I m HIV positive and my cd 4 count is still 600 it okay if I eat raw garlic everyday,3 cloves a day?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- As long as your partner/friends/family don't mind your breath, eating raw garlic is just fine. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.