Am I at risk of getting Hepatitis C please help me

I am sorry about my english but I'm going to try my best so you guys can understand me :) Is it true that you can catch hep c by living with someone if you touch anything with blood and you don't know there was blood there or by a hug kiss etc is that true please let me know because last weekend I went to a club and there was a mobile home outside the club where they were doing the HIV rapid test so I decided to get tested I went in and there's was a young transexual girl who got tested and I saw the test and it was positive. I freaked out and I was little drunk so the guy gave me the test with the oral swab and I passed it around my mouth but what I'm scared about is what about if the HIV counselor used the same test on me and the oral swab would have had blood on it will I get Hep C or HIV?

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no risk for Hepatitis C from what you're talking about.

First, it's not that blood is simply around or you touch it. It's that the blood gets inside you. That didn't happen in your case.

Second, the HIV counselor didn't use the same oral swab on you! That just doesn't happen. Even if it did, the swab would've needed to have a lot of blood on it from the other person's mouth when it went into your mouth. And then you would've needed to have a significant wound of some sort inside your mouth for the that blood to get into. That's a lot of IFs! Especially when the swab wasn't even reused.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Please take this Scenario:
hiv and pregnancy