Can you get HIV from drinking water mixed with blood?

I was at the gym recently and left my water bottle out in the open. After getting changed, I went to retrieve it, from a running track. After about 5 hours, I drank most of the bottle, but then it occurred to me that perhaps someone with HIV spat blood into it. (I understand that it seems absurd, but it has been bugging me for three days now). I would like to know, am I at a major risk of HIV after drinking out of the water bottle, if someone spat blood into it with HIV? I did not feel any type of sore or cut in my mouth, but there may have been some. Should I get tested?

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no risk from a situation like this.

Yes, this does seem absurd. If this kind of thing is something that you think about often you may be what we call "Worried Well".

Hope this helps,

Erik

Bacteria Vaginosis and Blisters
Please take this Scenario: