Aug 17, 2013
Can you get hiv from the bottom of a toilet door if u use your shoe to open it has there been any incidents of needles being left under toilet doors
| Response from Mr. Glenn
There is no risk for HIV from this situation. From what I'm hearing, there i no evidence that any of this could've even taken place. My question then is "what's bringing this up as a concern in the first place?"
HIV is not an easy virus to get, relatively speaking.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Stress Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Get Hiv From Breast Milk In The Eye?
- Condom Break Hiv Positive Woman Hiv Test
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
- Effective HIV Treatment Targets In Blocking HIV Infection
- Hiv Risk Touched Head Of Penis With Vaginal Fluid
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.