oral and vaginal

Hello.I am a male who hooked up with another male as well as a female with in the last 30 days for oral sex with out using condoms.I did ejaculate in his and her mouth how ever he did not ejaculate in my mouth and I did not perform oral on the female.I also had protected intercourse with the female.what are my chances of contracting hiv from unprotected insertive oral and protected vaginal intercourse..

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

In most cases, we can say that with oral sex, transmission is almost a no-risk situation. As for the protected vaginal sex, since the condom did not come of or break, that too could be considered a no-risk situation. Some STD's can be transmitted orally, and through skin-to-skin contact. I do not think this situation requires testing. That is however under the assumption that you are tested for all STD's, including HIV at least once a year, and preferably every six months.

If that is not the case, then my suggestion is a full round of STD testing 30 days from the incident, and then mark your calendar to follow-up with routine testing at the six or twelve month mark. Again, every six months is preferred.

In health,

Richard

Condom slip
second opinion please quick answer will do