Infection through used underwear?
Aug 16, 2013
Hi, thank you for helping me with my question. Please accept my apoligies if this seems weird or I am being paranoid. I was at a festival at the weekend and used the toilet at the end of the night. In the absence of any toilet paper I used some disguarded underwear on the floor which I am now regreeting massively. Is there any chance of infection as I am now very worried. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Response from Mr. Cordova
There was no risk in this situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Can Someone Get Stds By Touching Another Person's Sperm?
- Can You Take Bactrim For A Sore Throat?
- Hiv Antibody Non Reactive After 11 Months Symptoms Persist
- How Long Can HIV Live On A Needle Tip?
- Positive For Hepatitis Affecting HIV Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.