a little concerned

a while back about a year ago me and this were alone we started kissing then she took of her bottom clothes and my hand came in contact with her vagina just the outside i did not finger her but some fluid came in to contact with my fingers and palm and that was it it we we went and I washed off my hand at home thereason I am so worried is that she tested positive for hiv this year now I am very scared because I think I might have caught something from this incident from the time i heard that news i have not been able to think straight I am always thinking about if i had cuts on my hand that night all I can remember i had no bleeding open wounds that I remember

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

HIV is not transmitted this way. You were not at risk in this situation. Check out our section on HIV Prevention easy to understand information on how HIV is and is not transmitted.

In health,

Richard

oraquick tests
Sore throat