Risk status for getting hand job and nipple sucking

I am about 40 year old, have been faithfull to my wife all along in my life.

I am presently in Hong Kong. On 10th August, 13 I went to night bar .Following happened with strippers over there.

1.1st stripper performed lap dance and sucked my right nipple for 2-3 minutes.

2.2nd stripper performed lap dance, later on we went to a hotel near by. I was undressed and she gave me nude massage with oil. After some time, she removed her cloths and gave me a hand job with oil.I ejaculated in 2 minutes. Then we both wipped off my pennies with tissue paper.

To best of my knowledge I remember girls were not having any cuts on hands. I was also not having any cut except small pimples which anyways were not touched in process.

I am terribly worried if I am at a risk of contacting HIV. I called up local govt counselling agency. They informed me that there is no risk as there was no penetration. However I insisted for test and was told that I should take test in 2rd week of Nov13.

I need your help on my risk status and also if I can take up any test before Nov 13 .

Pls help .....I will not repeat such mistake in future

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. You were not at risk for HIV or any other STD's in this situation. I would imagine your only big risk is whether or not your wife finds out, or what she might do when you tell her. That however is a whole different story.

Bottom line: No risk for any STD's, but good luck with your wife.

In health,

Richard

possible hiv risk
oraquick tests