woried with symptoms

Sorry for my english cause am so tnsd last 9th august 2013 i had protectd sex at morning with a prostitute but from night i felt a bit physically ill from 11 in morning my symptoms grew until i didnt lnew the symptoms i had no feeling bt when i came to know about the symptoms of hiv matters went bad now i quit smoking stil smoked a bit but nothing improved ,i used to do physical excercise i gave up so whether symtoms may arise uff am so scated o by the way my symptoms are head ache feverish feeling but no fever ,chils,chest pain and chest pressure shortness pf breath body muacle and joint aches so is it a flu or hiv or am i making this things up in mind So if they are symproms and i do a test now will the results be correct??? Please help i beg am so tnsdddd And i sometimes get anal n penile itches

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Using a condom protected you against HIV and many STD's. The only thing I am concerned about is the anal and penile itching. If you've been infected with Gonorrhea or Chlamydia in your rectum they can cause itching, and if infected in your penis, they can cause burning, discharge, and could also cause an itching sensation.

You could test for all STD's just to be certain, or talk to your doctor to discuss other possible causes. Please note, if you are testing for Chlamydia or Gonorrhea in the rectum they'll need to do a rectal swab. Both Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are site specific infections. The testing must be done on each spot that is suspected to be infected i.e. urethra, rectum, or throat.

I hope this helps.

In health,

Richard

Painless sore on labia on sixth day of oralsex necessarily be syphilis
HIV Infection Chances