Painless sore on labia on sixth day of oralsex necessarily be syphilis

My patner gave me oral sex.he hasnt had any signs of syphilis in past 2 years.i noticed a painless sore on my labia on sixth day of having oral sex.it was small about less than half a centimeter.i consulted with my gynae but did not tell her about the oral sex.she physically examined it.she said there was nothing to worry.but it is still bothering me.he is my first sexual partner and it was my first instance. I really regret it.please guide.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

It's likely that your doctor would have been able to visually diagnose the sore as being a chancre. A chancre is the painless sore that is most typically associated with a primary outbreak of Syphilis.

If you are concerned then I would suggest a Syphilis test to be certain. You can get an accurate result at 30 days.

In health,

Richard

HIV Infection Possibility, once again putting up my question. Plz help.
woried with symptoms