HIV Infection Possibility, once again putting up my question. Plz help.

I am a 31 years old male. Two Weeks ago I had Protected sex with a female. The condom was intact. But, after the act I removed the condom with my hands and tied it up before discarding,all the while unknowingly touching the exposed side (with vaginal fluids on it) and then proceeded to wash my penis with my hands. Now my glans did have a sore like portion on it. What is the possibility of me contracting the infecton. Plz help me in this regard.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

HIV is not transmitted this way. The virus needs direct access to the bloodstream for transmission to occur. The kind of direct access that occurs during unprotected penetrative sex or when two people share needles. Furthermore, the virus does not live well outside of the human body. Any virus present in her vaginal fluids would have started to die the moment it left her body leaving it unable to infect someone.

In regards to the sore, the condom covered the head of your penis so I don't think it is anything STD related. If it doesn't go away in the next day or so I would suggest a visit to the doctor just to be sure.

In health,

Richard

Elisa standard and hiv 2
Painless sore on labia on sixth day of oralsex necessarily be syphilis