had my ass licked in massage parlor and am worried

hi I went to a massage parlor in NY and the Asian masseuse licked my ass for about 2 minutes. She also licked my testicles for about the same period of time. She looks clean. She did not perform fellatio. Am I at risk of contracting an STD?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

If she was infected with Syphilis during its primary stage and was presenting with a chancre in her mouth, then transmission of Syphilis would be possible. A chancre is a painless sore. most commonly formed during the primary stage of syphilis. Overall, transmission was probably unlikely, but a Syphilis test at 30 days will give you a conclusive result.

In health,

Richard

Hiv window period
Please Help - Very Worried